BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well, I was off today. Didn't get much done. Seems like the day flew by. Ofcourse that could have something to do with me sleeping in until 1:00. Actually I woke up at 11 and then fell back to sleep. I did hang out with my bestie Mary today though. We had a good time. Went and got some food and then went back to her place and watched a movie. We watched Harold and Kumar 2. It was pretty funny. Not as good as the first one, but then sequels never are, are they. Then we went to walmart, and stopped by her mom and dad's house. Then dropped her off at her house, and then back home. By the time I had gotten home it was dark. So I didn't get to walk Bella like I had wanted to do. But it's wet and nasty outside. I really hate to walk her when it's like that. Because of where we live we usually end up having to walk in the grass. And where she's sorta low to the ground she always ends up getting dirt on her. Anyway, came home and played with Bella. She has this little red ball that she loves. It lights up when ever you bounce it. I payed 13 dollars for that ball. It's no bigger in size than a baseball, but I swear it is the best investment. Bella is a chewer and she chews through everything I buy her. No matter how much the label guarantees that it's for strong chewers. She chews through it. But she's had this ball, it's called a powzer ball for almost 3 months now and while it has some marks on it from her teeth it's still whole and all intact. I can hardly believe it. Anyway I'm rambling and tired. So I'm gonna go to bed. Good night all.

0 comments: