BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Okay..

Okay, well this is my second attempt at a blog. My last one i did I had two posts and quit. Kinda hard to blog when you have no followers though. But I don't care about that. Anyway, so I'm doing this for me I guess I don't expect to have many followers if any but thats ok. So my name is Billi. I live in East Tennessee. Erwin to be exact. Bella is my dog incase you're wondering.. She is a year old. We got her from the pound in Johnson City, TN. At the time they said she was pitt/lab/chow. But she really looks nothing like a chow. And she's very short. So I'm thinking bull terrier and lab mix. So anyway I guess this blog is for our adventures.

Yesterday, Bella and me went up ontop of Beauty Spot in my jeep. It was fun. We also went to Bumpus Cove and rode around up there. Went and visited the old grave yard up there. The Bumpus Cove graveyard. That's where my great grandfather and great grandmother are buried. Along with some of my papaw's brothers and sisters. He was from the Bumpus Cove area. When I was a kid he used to take me for rides up there. And he would point out places that he used to live when he was a kid. And where the old mine up there used to be. He worked there when he was a kid. As did his father and brothers. I didn't pay much attention to some of his stories when I was a kid. Now that I'm older and he is gone I wish that I had of. Anyway. I went up there to try and remember some of the places he used to take me. It was fun. And Bella enjoyed riding with the top down in the jeep. Then today we went up to no business in the jeep. And then went to chestoa park, to let Bella swim, which she wouldn't even step her foot in the water...lol....and now we're home fixing to eat dinner and play cards with the fam.

0 comments: