BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So...

Here it is 1:30 and I've not done anything, at all today. I slept till 12, got up and ate lunch, and have been watching tv and surfing the net since. I had plans to take the dog for a walk, but then it started to rain. Which gave me an excuse not to..lol...I didn't really want to b/c I already took my shower and I would have to get all hot and sweaty and take another one, and I don't really have time for all that. Got to be at work at 2:45p. So anyway. Been a pretty useless day. Sitting here waiting on my pants to wash, so I can put them in the dryer, So I can leave by 20 after 2. Bella's laying on the couch. Oh after our adventure in the mountains yesterday. I found a tick on me. I started freaking out. Well not that bad, but I wanted to. So if you go into the mountains be sure you check yourself for ticks afterwards. Well gotta go get ready for work.

0 comments: